Choosing the right medical group to accompany your senior health plan is an important decision. At Prospect Medical Group, our senior members receive additional benefits and services that other medical groups may not offer. Our dedicated Senior Member Service Team’s goal is to eliminate all obstacles to quality, convenient healthcare for you.
These are just some of the senior benefits you will receive from Prospect:
- Welcome packet containing all benefit information
- Senior Member Service Team (a toll-free number—877-619-5900—answered by a live person)
- Transportation coordination to and from medical appointments should your health plan coverage run out
- Member newsletters with beneficial health information
- Home Program for those needing assistance in their home
- Patient Neighborhood: a secure interactive online application for instant healthcare needs, such as checking referrals, viewing past provider visits, lab results, and checking prescription history
- Online access to healthier living tools and tips
- Direct referral system for common specialty services used by your physician
For information on Medicare Open Enrollment, please call our Seniors VIP Line at 877-619-5900, where bilingual representatives are available to assist you weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time. Or you can send an email inquiry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making an informed decision about your health plan options is crucial. Prospect can provide you with:
- A list of free health plan sales meetings in your neighborhood
- Private in-home appointments
- Health plan benefit comparison grids
- Senior transportation coordination
Prospect is contracted with most major Medicare Advantage plans. Let us help you find the best plan that fits your own personal healthcare needs.
Enjoy the benefits provided by Prospect; you’ve earned it. Being a senior—particularly at Prospect Medical Group—has never been so good!